2500 Pack of Lutema Surgical Style Masks for Businesses - Small Adult and Kids - 98%+ Filtration - FDA Listed Product
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand 3ply Surgical style face masks are a comfortable fit and sized for Kids and Adults that require a smaller fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block dust & air pollution. Made for school, social gatherings, and child care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public and adult healthcare personnel. Our masks are made using fully automated technology designed by MI Technologies robotics engineers across the globe, using top quality materials in a clean and controlled facility that is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
50 Packs of 50 3ply Surgical Small Masks. 2500 masks per case.
Masks come in retail color boxes of 50pcs. There are 50 boxes of 50 small masks per case totaling 2500pcs.
- Lutema disposable 3ply surgical face masks are Made in the USA
- 3-Layers of protection, meets most ASTM Level 3 requirements.
- Mask Size 3.2" Tall x 5.5" Wide. When pleating is expanded the mask expands to 4.5" Tall x 5.5" Wide in a quarter-circle format.
- Mask includes high quality nose bridge wire.
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand 3-ply masks are a perfect fit for all children ages 4-14 and some adults requiring smaller masks, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & Manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) certification demonstrates compliance to Level 3 barrier protection standards!
(click to view/download)
|Flammability||EUROFINS||✅ PASS CLASS 1|
|Synthetic Blood Penetration||EUROFINS||✅ PASS 160mmHg LEVEL 3|
|Differential Pressure||EUROFINS||✅ 49.4 ± 2.7 Pa/cm²|
|Differential Pressure||NELSON||✅ 48.4 ± 3 Pa/cm²|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||NELSON||✅ 99.924%|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 97.89%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.93%|
Updated October 14, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.