- Lutema Made in USA disposable gloves are strong, durable and comfortable
Odor-free production process that guarantees that our gloves don't smell like petroleum as compared to gloves sold by foreign manufacturers.
- Versatile: These disposable gloves for food prep can be used for a wide range of applications – cleaning, dishwashing, general protection, painting, cooking, food preparation in commercial and home use, and many others.
- Latex Free: Avoid potential allergies and discomfort with our gloves - without the use of latex or powder, your body will be kept in optimal safety from potential allergens.
- Ambidextrous design allows each glove to be used for either hand.
- Lightweight & Leak Proof- These gloves are lightweight and made of premium polyethylene material.
- Great value for money - A box of disposable gloves comes with 500 pcs
- Designed For Delis, Sandwich Shops, Concession Stands, And Any Commercial Kitchen, With Their Ambidextrous Design, These Gloves Will Fit Either Hand For Fast, Efficient Gloving. The Perforated Box Allows For Easy And Sanitary One-at-a-time Glove Dispensing.
- Manufactured in USA with ultimate hygiene in mind with minimal human contact in our production line.
I JUST BOUGHT THIS BRAND AND LOVE THEM. THEY ARE GREAT FOR ALL KINDS OF ROUTINE USE. THEY HAVE A GREAT FIT AND I LIKE TO WEAR THEM OVER A COTTON GLOVE TO PROTECT MY SKIN FROM CHEMICALS AND ALL DAY WATER EXPOSURE. THEY ARE GOOD AND STRONG FOR ALL KINDS OF JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE.