Small Sized Adults M95c Travel Face Masks with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered & ISO Certified Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! These masks are designed specifically for adults with smaller faces. With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.
- Lutema disposable masks are Made in the USA, Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
- 5 layers of protection.
- Material: Our 5-ply Face Mask features a 2 layers of melt blown fabric, 2 layers layer of non-woven polypropylene fabric and a layer of ethelyne polypropylene. These anti-fogging face masks are great for traveling on airplane, outdoor, sports activities, offices, high performance workout, running, cycling, jogging, or hiking.
- Mask Size is 3" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
- These Level 3 face masks are designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our Level 3 masks are certified by Eurofins and Nelson Labs, accredited US based laboratories. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|NIOSH Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 99.685%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated February 5, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Finally found a perfect fit mask for my small face
I was looking for a high filtration 5 ply mask that is smaller and fits perfectly for a woman. This is it and it comes in colors too!
we liked the masks very much. Comfortable, well fitting and well made.
I JUST PURCHASED THESE MASKS AFTER TRYING DOZENS OF BRANDS. THEY ARE THE BEST MASKS. MY DAUGHTER WORKS ON THE FRONT LINES AND NEEDS ADEQUATE PROTECTION. I HAVE LUNG DISEASE AND THESE MASKS ARE SOFT, FIT WELL AND HAVE A PROTECTIVE FIT. THEY ARE EASY TO BREATHE EVEN WHEN WEARING LONG PERIODS OF TIME. THE SMALLER FACE FIT IS JUST PERFECT FOR A BIT OF A SMALLER FACE AND THE REGULAR FITS PERFECT FOR AVERAGE FACES. THE OTHER AWESOME FEATURE IS THE MASK HAS NO ODOR. JUST A WELL DESIGNED MASK.
These are perfect! Great coverage, mask does not hit the undereye area.
Folds up nicely (in half) to fit in your pocket.