Small Sized Adults M95c Travel Face Masks with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered & ISO Certified Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! These masks are designed specifically for adults with smaller faces. With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.
- Lutema disposable masks are manufactured in the USA, Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
- 5 layers of protection.
- Material: Our 5-ply Face Mask features a 2 layers of melt blown fabric, 2 layers layer of non-woven polypropylene fabric and a layer of ethelyne polypropylene. These anti-fogging face masks are great for traveling on airplane, outdoor, sports activities, offices, high performance workout, running, cycling, jogging, or hiking.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
- These Level 3 face masks are designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our Level 3 masks are certified by Eurofins and Nelson Labs, accredited US based laboratories. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
|✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Strong, durable, comfortable. I trust these masks.
the masks do not form a proper barrier, i remolded the nose piece as best I could and air still slips in from there and from below the chin. I’m now stuck with 49 more ineffective masks because their return policy states that products must be in their original/unused form to be eligible for a refund…
These are the most comfortable masks that also feel like they are doing the best job of providing protection. I’m not a tiny adult, but I find the regular masks have gaps, and this one fits really perfectly to my face. The material is thick without being hot or fuzzy inside. I buy these on repeat.
I have purchased these masks from the beginning of COVID until recently and I am amazed at the quality of them.
I just got your mask for adults with smaller, facial ,bone structure . It fits perfect and is comfortable as well as very protective for plain rides .
In the past I’ve had to alter the masks or buy children’s masks .
Thank you for thinking and producing a product outside of the box .