Kids 50 Pack of M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12. These masks meet and exceed KF94, KN95 and N95 filtration rates and are closer to KN99 or N99 filtration levels.
50 masks per package.
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- These masks meet and exceed KF94, KN95 and N95 filtration rates and are closer to KN99 or N99 filtration levels.
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|GB2626-2019||CNAS Certified||✅ 99.84%|
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
These masks are great for my child. I have reorder these masks multiple times.
These masks fit my tiny four year old very well. The ear loops are a bit long, but nothing a knot can't fix. They do not seem to phase him when he wears them, exactly what you want (not constantly touch it or his face!). Great product, will absolutely purchase again.
So these masks make it a little easier for my kids to breath just because it sits away from the face. The only complaint they have is it makes them sweat a little. Other than that they dont mind wearing them inside and remove them when outside.
This is my 2nd bag of 50 purchased for my 7 year old and they fit him very well. Fits with no gaps and also sung around the face. Our child has worn them daily for school and he finds them comfortable. We are very happy with the quality of these masks.
I bought this for my 2 young children, but they do run on the bigger side. It fits my 8 year old very well, but does not fit my 5 year old. I really like the fit to my 8 year old with no gaps, snug against the face, giving great protection against any airborne virus particles. Now that masks are no longer required in school, having my older child wear this mask gives us some more peace of mind that he is protected against infection. I highly recommend these masks.