Small Sized Adults M95c Travel Face Masks with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered & ISO Certified Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! These masks are designed specifically for adults with smaller faces. With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.
- Lutema disposable masks are manufactured in the USA, Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
- 5 layers of protection.
- Material: Our 5-ply Face Mask features a 2 layers of melt blown fabric, 2 layers layer of non-woven polypropylene fabric and a layer of ethelyne polypropylene. These anti-fogging face masks are great for traveling on airplane, outdoor, sports activities, offices, high performance workout, running, cycling, jogging, or hiking.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
- These Level 3 face masks are designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our Level 3 masks are certified by Eurofins and Nelson Labs, accredited US based laboratories. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 99.685%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|KN95 GB2626-2019||CNAS Certified||✅ 99.84%|
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
thank you for developing a mask that fits a smaller adult face. The regular adult masks cover my eyes, and the children’s mask earloops are not long enough to reach my ears.
I am a huge fan of Lutema masks. They are well made and inspire calm. They fit well and come in shapes to properly fit any shape of face. I love that I can color coordinate with my outfits. All in all - Lutema masks are a great value for a good product.
SINCE i HAVE A SMALL FACE AND JAW i THOUGHT THESE WOULD BE A BETTER FIT FOR ME. THEY REALLY ARE FOR CHILDREN. JUST AN FYI
Adult Small fits my scrawny face just right. The blue and yellow “Support Ukraine” mask is my favorite. Will order more eventually.
The small size adult mask fits my small face well. The one thing I think could be improved is the wire by the nose could be more pliable. I think there is some gappage around the nose.