Kids M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.Buying in Bulk? Click Here!
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|NIOSH Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated Oct 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
My son absolutely loves these masks. They are comfortable for him to wear and he thinks all the different colors are fantastic. Every day he has a different choice on what color mask he wants to wear. It makes having to wear them at school or at the store a "cool" thing for him. And there safety makes me feel comfortable with him being at in person school. Thank you for your great product.
Masks fit my 9 year olds well and are breathable. They prefer this type to any other they’ve worn. Too large for my 4 year old, there is a large gap between the mask and the bottom of his chin. Customer service is responsive and helpful when I’ve had any issue (eg, a mask missing a noise piece.)
Comfortable around my child’s ears. The mask goes a bit below their jaw, so they have to be careful to make sure it doesn’t pull below their nose while talking. I think it will fit fine by the next growth spurt
Cute and she doesn't seem to be bothered by it.
Love these for my son!