Small Sized Adults M95c Travel Face Masks with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered & ISO Certified Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! These masks are designed specifically for adults with smaller faces. With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.
- Lutema disposable masks are manufactured in the USA, Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
- 5 layers of protection.
- Material: Our 5-ply Face Mask features a 2 layers of melt blown fabric, 2 layers layer of non-woven polypropylene fabric and a layer of ethelyne polypropylene. These anti-fogging face masks are great for traveling on airplane, outdoor, sports activities, offices, high performance workout, running, cycling, jogging, or hiking.
- Mask Size is 3" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
- These Level 3 face masks are designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our Level 3 masks are certified by Eurofins and Nelson Labs, accredited US based laboratories. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|NIOSH Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 99.685%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated February 5, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Love this mask, fits well and stays in place, fast shipping and great costumer service.
These masks are the most breathable I've worn. Beats cloth mask by far.
I had trouble finding a mask to fit my face properly until I bought the Lutema small adult mask— it fits perfectly and is very comfortable. Also, Lutema provided the best customer service ever. When the USPS lost my order, Lutema communicated with me immediately and sent me a free replacement order within a week!
I am a small adult and the mask fits very well. No need to adjust strings.
So far the only mask I can breathe comfortably. Used them in the airports, planes, and my 7 day visit with family in Vancouver Canada. Would highly recommend this 5 star product!! Kudos!