Small Sized Adults M95c Travel Face Masks with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered & ISO Certified Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! These masks are designed specifically for adults with smaller faces. With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.
- Lutema disposable masks are manufactured in the USA, Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
- 5 layers of protection.
- Material: Our 5-ply Face Mask features a 2 layers of melt blown fabric, 2 layers layer of non-woven polypropylene fabric and a layer of ethelyne polypropylene. These anti-fogging face masks are great for traveling on airplane, outdoor, sports activities, offices, high performance workout, running, cycling, jogging, or hiking.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
- These Level 3 face masks are designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our Level 3 masks are certified by Eurofins and Nelson Labs, accredited US based laboratories. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 99.685%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|KN95 GB2626-2019||CNAS Certified||✅ 99.84%|
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
I’m have a small face and these are perfect. Best of all, they’re made in the USA!
I along with a grandchild continue to wear mask when in public per Doctors request. I have even bought some mask for one of my daughters as she needs to fly to New York every month.
With all having health things to deal with, wearing a mask is second nature now. These mask make me feel comfortable to be able to be around groups. I have returned going to Disneyland, but I wear one of my mask they whole time except eating.
Having all the different colors makes it more fun.
These mask were recommended by my other daughter who works in surgery at a hospital.
I share these with everyone
In 2+ years of searching, this is the ONLY mask I have found that fits my small face well. Fit is more important than most people realize.
LOVE SMALL ADULT FIT AND DENIM COLOR.
ONE OF THE MASKS CAME WITH ONLY ONE EAR STRAP. NOT USABLE,