Adult 2500 Pack of Lutema Surgical Style Masks for Businesses - 98%+ Filtration - FDA Listed Product
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand 3-Ply masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public and healthcare personnel. Our masks are made using fully automated technology designed by MI Technologies robotics engineers across the globe, using top quality materials in a clean and controlled facility that is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
50 Packs of 50 3ply Surgical Masks. 2500 masks per case.
Masks come in retail color boxes of 50pcs. There are 50 boxes of 50 masks per case totaling 2500pcs.
- Lutema disposable 3ply surgical face masks are Made in the USA
- 3-Layers of protection, meets most ASTM Level 3 requirements.
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Manufactured in an FDA Listed Facility under ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Designed & Manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(click to view/download)
|Flammability||EUROFINS||✅ PASS CLASS 1|
|Synthetic Blood Penetration||EUROFINS||✅ PASS 160mmHg LEVEL 3|
|Differential Pressure||EUROFINS||✅ 49.4 ± 2.7 Pa/cm²|
|Differential Pressure||NELSON||✅ 48.4 ± 3 Pa/cm²|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||NELSON||✅ 99.924%|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 97.89%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.93%|
Updated October 14, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.