Kids M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.Buying in Bulk? Click Here!
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic ear loops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated Oct 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Thank you for making these awesome masks, we tie a knot at ear loop for our 3.75 year old.
Works great, at first seemed too big but the other size is too small on his face when he laughed and made big facial expressions.
This one is the best, all the facial expressions and craziness of a toddler and works perfectly (stay on the nose).
Excellent fit for 8 years old and it got delivered on time. Will strongly recommend.
Great quality. Fits my four year old (with straps knotted) and 11 year old perfect
The masks aren't really kid sized. They almost fit me and are far too big for my 6-year old. I think they would fit a 10-12 year old child or an adult with a very small face.
Overall we are happy with the masks. We do need to tie sliding knots in the ear elastics for a better fit. It's a simple, easy fix, not a big deal. It is also common for any other kids mask we have tried. It would be a big help if the nose wire was stronger. That is the only area of complaint.