Kids M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.Buying in Bulk? Click Here!
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|NIOSH Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated Oct 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Mask fits perfectly and very comfortable for my kids to wear them all day long at school.
My 10 year old son loves these masks. They fit very comfortably. I would recommend this product for sure!
excellent fit and excellent protection!
My great-granddaughter has a kidney disease and is on prednisone which depletes her immune system. These masks have protected her so far in first grade so she is allowed to attend school in person. We love them and she wears them faithfully!
My granddaughters love them they are comfortable and they love the colors.