Kids M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12.Buying in Bulk? Click Here!
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic ear loops made with your comfort in mind
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|KN95 GB2626-2019||CNAS Certified||✅ 99.84%|
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
My 4th grader has had to wear a mask for a few weeks and this one he'll wear with no complaints.
I use the kid size since I am a smaller adult. I love the flamingo pink and sapphire colors. Fast delivery. Comfortable fit. Doesn’t suck into my nostrils like flat or fabric masks.
My son is 8, but very small. These actually fit him and he does not mind wearing them. Win/win.
Very happy with the colors, quality, and speed of getting them.
Our 8-year old daughter wears these masks to school daily, and prefers them over all other masks we've tried. She's quite used to them, finds them comfortable, and we feel secure, knowing that she's less likely to spread any cold that she might have to others, and is also better protected from her schoolmates' colds, flus, etc. We've used masks from other companies selling on Amazon, and they're not nearly as well-made as these from Lutema. We suspect that they're often not as protective either.