No More Foggy Glasses!
The Lutema Premium Reusable Anti-Fog Cloth is designed to prevent fogging of glasses during regular or mask wear. Each use will provide 10-48 hours of anti-fog and protect your lenses from smearing and dust.
- Extremely soft, scratch free, dry cloth without irritating smell, 100% safe.
- High quality, certified, PFOA-free & PFAS-free: certified (REACH, OEKO-TEX 100, MSDS, Hermes textile test) and meets the high quality requirements of the EU.
- Multi function: Applicable to glasses lenses, camera, screen, binoculars and more. Easy to clean and prevent surface fogging.
- Long Lasting Effect: Each correct use can last 10-48 hours depending on the conditions. the cloth can be reused for more than 200 times
- Functional: Both in the colder seasons when changing between warm & cold and together with a mask - maintains a clear view
HOW TO USE:
- Clean and Dry your lens
- Breathe to fog up the lens
- Gently wipe the lens with these anti-fog cloth before the fog disappears
- Repeat on the other side of the lens
- Keep the cloth dry and do not wash or rinse with water.
- Do not use to wash / wipe hands or face.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid direct contact with food and drink.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use on contact lenses.
I’ve been wearing Lutema small alums masks since COVID… still wearing for travel. Only mail I will buy!
These really work! My glasses do not fog up nearly as much as before.
This microfiber cleaning cloth is the best cleaning and anti fogging cloth I have ever used. The anti fogging is remarkable, better than other anti fogging cloth I have used in the past in ski googles or sunglasses. I can finally wear my face masks without my glasses fogging up. Being able to see without fogged up glasses, has been a constant battle these past two years.
This microfiber cleaning cloth is the best cleaning cloth I have got. It cleaned my eyeglasses really well, better than other cleaning clothes I had used in the past. My only concern that it’s not washable. It can get dirty and I’m wondering whether it’s ok to keep reusing it for up to 200x.
Got my kids great. However I really wish they had a medium size for older kids that the adult mask are too big for. Wish they noted x small, small, medium, large etc sizes on the website.