6-Ply M96i Face Mask Respirator with Breathing Valve & 99%+ Particle Protection, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand M96i masks help to block 99%+ of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public—One adult size fits most.
- Lutema disposable masks are Made in USA. We are an ISO Certified 9001:2015 and FDA Listed Company (Registration # 3017171515) company with fully automated machines with continual improvement in our processes.
- Ergonomic Design - Light weight, comfortable, durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection. High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear.
- Mask Size is 4" Wide when folded and 6.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 7" wide and forms to face.
- High Quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Premium Quality - Advanced skin-friendly non-woven and melt-blown fabric provides easy breathing for long hours and high efficiency in filtering out particles.
Quality Exhalation Valve for effortless exhaling to improve respiratory functions while the user is completely protected from elements. These masks have multi-layer protection in excess of 99% filtration with layers that are tested to bring maximum protection to the user.
- Designed & Manufactured in San Diego, California Our face masks are manufactured in a controlled and clean environment and follow the strict US standards. Our automated system allow minimal human contact in both manufacturing and packaging, allowing both product quality and efficacy.
**Travel Advisory: Due to the Valve feature on these masks, they are not allowed for use in public transportation during the pandemic as the air exhalation through the valve is not filtered and will not protect anyone other than the user from infectious disease.
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
✅ Pending Testing
Testing Results for M95i (5-Layers). M96i contains an additional layer for extra protection and a valve for easier breathing.
(Click to view/download)
|NIOSH Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge||NELSON||✅ 99.685%|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
Updated February 5, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Truly appreciate your masks. M96i respirator masks are comfortable and easy to wear. Thank you.
It’s a very basic looking mask but that’s ok black goes with everything and the whole reason I needed it was regular masks I feel like I can’t breathe. So thank god for this mask with the breathing valve
Great mask, more colors would be nice
I feel better made in USA
I already sent my review. Product made very
Good fit. I like the masks because they do not sit close to your mouth. I find that I'm "sucking in" cloth masks when I teach and talk. These sit far enough away from your mouth but still offer great protection.