Kids 50 Pack of M95c Masks with with 99% Ultra High Filtration, FDA Registered Manufacturer
Made in the USA, Lutema Brand masks are a comfortable fit! With soft elastic ear loops and breathable non-woven polypropylene fabric, Lutema Brand masks help to block 99% of all dust & air pollution. Made for business and personal care applications, this mask intended for use by the general public, adults with smaller faces or children under the age of 12. These masks meet and exceed KF94, KN95 and N95 filtration rates and are closer to KN99 or N99 filtration levels.
50 masks per package.
- Lutema disposable masks are made in the USA
- 5-Layers of protection.
- Mask Size is 3.5" Wide when folded and 5.5" Tall to cover nose and mouth. When unfolded it measures a half-circle of 5.5" wide and forms to face.
- High quality dual-wire nose bridge wire that forms to the nose and stays!
- Helps reduce the touching of the nose and mouth
- Protection from an assortment of outdoor elements, droplets, and allergens
- These Lutema Brand masks are a perfect fit for all adults, with lightweight elastic earloops made with your comfort in mind
- These masks meet and exceed KF94, KN95 and N95 filtration rates and are closer to KN99 or N99 filtration levels.
- Designed & manufactured in San Diego, California
MI Technologies, Inc. is the only authorized distributor of Lutema Brand masks made in America!
Manufacturer's FDA Registration No. 3017171515
✅ The Testing
(Click to view/download)
|Inhalation Exhalation Resistance
||NELSON||✅ 15.7 / 15.8 mm H20|
|Sodium Chloride Aerosol Challenge (M95c)
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.92%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE%)||EUROFINS||✅ 99.82%|
|GB2626-2019||CNAS Certified||✅ 99.84%|
Updated March 16, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Says his M95 5 layered mask is easier to breathe in than the typical blue masks.
3rd reorder from Lutema. Fits our 6 &10 yr old great. The nose is a little big for our 6yr old, maybe a little bit of foam can be added for a tighter seal.
At some point during the pandemic they switched the type of glue that is a bit stinky . I bought it again because it fits my kids face but they complain so I have to air them out open for a week before they’ll use them. Used to be 5 starts at start of pandemic because they were odorless. Disappointing because we have sensitive noses and the glue is all you smell all day because obviously it’s covering your nose and mouth. Hoping it’s nontoxic otherwise we’re just trading Covid for lung toxins
We will do our best to address this smell in the future from our ultrasonic welding machine setting being too high. There is no glue involved in our process. Customer service will reach out to you with some free replacements.
G th eh hold up with my kids who are tough on everything. It fits their faces when all other masks have slid beneath the nose. I buy these regularly